Terms & Conditions
Winveda Ecommerce Services LLP owns and manages the website www.livzada.com
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using this site (the "Site").
These terms and conditions govern your use of this site; by using this site, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this site. By using this site and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Acceptance of Terms
www.livzada.com (hereinafter referred to as "livzada.com", “We”) provides a Voucher (the "Service Receipt") which is accessible via, (i) the website & app published at www.livzada.com (collectively, the "Site"). The Service Receipt shall be availed by you (“User”) opting for it, at third-party merchants/restaurants (“Merchants”) for in-store use. By using the Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Service, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and livzada.com.
livzada.com shall not be responsible for the service provided by the Merchant. The Services shall be availed with in limited time period (“Validity”), Validity shall be mentioned on the Service Receipt. Service Receipt shall be redeemed in the entirety; issuance of credit will be at the sole discretion of the Merchant. Reproduction, selling, trade of the Service Receipt shall be strictly prohibited and punishable by applicable law.
For each Service you order on the Site, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Service as of the time you submitted your order (“Price”), Price includes only package service described on our Site. All prices are in Indian rupees. Price of the Service Receipt may change at livzada.com’s discretion
The total Price for Service Receipt will be displayed on the Site; Payment has to be made on the website, by online payment, e.g. credit or debit card or net banking. We use a secured payment gateway (PayU), to ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted by PayU to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card/debit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order. We don’t store or record your banking details during the transaction, upon successful transaction “User” can redeem the Service receipt. However in an event of transaction being unsuccessful, User will be routed back to payment gateway. Any payment related query/ dispute shall be raised with the PayU, only in a successful transaction and Service Receipt not generated; contact us at email@example.com, We will fix the issue within 48 hours.
livzada.com shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Redeeming Service Receipt (Voucher):
Our scope of “Merchants’ shall include an outlet/establishment that offers services including food and beverages, activities and facilities for grooming, relaxation, play, recreation and for sale/hire in its regular business operations, and is making such services available to purchasers of livzada.com service receipts. This includes establishment such a play area, activity centers, recreation centers, saloon, spas, dine-in establishment which are referred to as restaurants, fine dine, hotels, lounges, night clubs, banquets, café, resorts etc., with or without Alco-beverages offerings.
In this respect, the following shall constitute as Terms and Conditions for redeeming livzada.com Service Receipt (vouchers):
- livzada.com shall not be responsible for the quality of services provided by the merchants, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Merchant. livzada.com makes no warranty to the Users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of the product or service for which the livzada.com Service Receipt may be redeemed.
- livzada.com Service Receipt are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- livzada.com Service Receipt can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer including, without limitation, document serving as proof of customer identity, credit card validity, matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase of livzada.com Service Receipt.
- Validity period for redemption of livzada.com Service Receipt (voucher) is determined by merchants, and shall be mentioned on livzada.com Service Receipt.
- Use of livzada.com Service Receipt (voucher) for alcoholic beverages is at the sole discretion of the merchants and is further subject to applicable laws.
- It is at the discretion of the merchant to determine whether livzada.com Service Receipt (voucher) can be combined with any other merchant vouchers, third party vouchers, coupons, or promotions and the like.
- livzada.com Service Receipt (voucher) cannot be used for taxes, tips or prior balances.
- livzada.com Service Receipt (voucher) are valid for dine-in only unless otherwise stated.
- Neither livzada.com nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen Service Receipt or the reference numbers mentioned on it.
- Reproduction, sale or trade of livzada.com Service Receipt is strictly prohibited.
- Merchants will have their own applicable, code of conduct, dress code, entry terms, operating hours and other terms and conditions, in relation to providing their goods and services, and you agree to (and shall) abide by those terms and conditions. The responsibility to do so is yours alone.
- livzada.com service receipts (vouchers) bought by individuals for use of other individuals, agree to take full responsibility to follow the rules, terms and conditions set by the merchants and establishments for redeeming such service receipts.
- The price indicated on the sales receipt (voucher) does not include (i) Any order made by you (the user) at the merchant venue for items that are not included and mentioned in the service receipt (voucher) or order any extra items over and above what is indicated in the service receipt, you agree to make payment for the same at the merchant venue as per the merchant’s guidelines.
- All livzada.com Service Receipt (vouchers) are promotional Service Receipt and shall be subject to the standard terms and conditions and specific terms and conditions. livzada.com Service Receipt are issued on behalf of the merchants/restaurants and only such merchants, to the exclusion of livzada.com, shall be responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, charges, expenses, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the merchants or which arises out of the goods and/or services provided by the merchants, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed livzada.com Service Receipt .
- Descriptions of the Merchant Offerings and Products advertised on the Site are provided by the Merchant or other referenced third parties. livzada.com is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Merchant Offerings or Products. Pricing relating to certain Merchant Offerings, Products, and other available programs on the Site may change at any time in livzada.com sole discretion without notice. So, it is advisable to go through the policies before making any purchase on our Site.
- Merchant will take full responsibility to ensure that they have procured and updated all the required licenses, procedures and other required paperwork, documents to conduct their business as the government regulations.
- If an offer becomes unavailable between ordering and processing, livzada.com will either cancel or not process the order and will notify you by email.
- livzada.com does not guarantee that it offers best available rates or prices and does not guarantee against pricing errors. livzada.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed, including, without limitation, if the price was incorrectly posted on the Site. If this occurs, livzada.com will attempt to notify you by email. In addition, livzada.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated price of the Merchant Offering.
- The livzada.com website & app is a platform which facilitates promotion of various deals offered by merchants, on their respective services and products by way of offering services receipts (vouchers).
- Some services for which livzada.com Service Receipts (Vouchers) can be redeemed are activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as different forms of adventure, sports and activities.), and for those activities livzada.com takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing the services for which the livzada.com Service receipts (Voucher) can be redeemed.
- Livzada.com is not a health or wellness provider and does not, will not and cannot refer, recommend or endorse any specific professional, services, products or procedures that are advertised on the Site. The Site is not a substitute for professional advice, including, without limitation, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a health condition. Never neglect to seek out or delay or disregard professional advice relating to your health because of something you have read on the Site.
- Service Receipt (Voucher) means an instrument, in either physical or electronic form, which entitles the holder of such service receipts (the “Voucher Holder”) to receive the Merchant Offering from the Merchants of livzada.com to be used on or before the use by date stated on the Voucher (the “Voucher Expiry Date”).
- Livzada.com itself does not indulge in any selling activity of Merchant Offerings. Livzada.com displays the Merchant Offering on livzada website or mobile application and acts as a collection agent for the merchant for Merchant Offerings on the livzada.com website or mobile application.
- In order to purchase livzada.com vouchers, the User would be required to create an account on the livzada.com website or mobile application. This is required so that we can provide you with easy access to print or save your orders or view your past purchases.
F&B Deals with Drinks:
- Drinks will be served on all valid offer days, except dry days. Please check local dry day listings before availing the offer.
- Drinks brands are subject to availability. If a particular brand is unavailable at a given point in time another brand of equal or better grade will be served as per the Restaurant policy.
- Drinks can only be redeemed only after due verification of the customer (including age proof – 25 years or above, photo ID proof etc., if required)
User agrees there shall be no refund/cancellation post “Validity” of Service Receipt.
If your service receipt (voucher) specifically provides cancellation facility, then:
- All cancellation if permitted will be charged a processing fee. 10% of your voucher purchase value will be collected as processing fee and remaining amount will be credited to your account (to the mode of payment used by you - Eg. Credit / Debit Card) as per our policy.
- Such service receipt (voucher) can be cancelled within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- User agrees that there shall be no refund/cancellation after 7 days from the date of purchase of service receipt and post “validity” period of the services receipt, in both the cases the user will forfeit the full value of the amount paid toward purchase of service receipts.
We may cancel a Service Receipt if the Service is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and refund the payment that you have made;
In an event where User makes a table reservation to redeem the Service Receipt at a Merchant, the cancellation of the table reservation shall be possible before 24 hours for the same reservation; henceforth it shall be treated as redeemed even though Service Receipt still has Validity.
If the cancellation was made as per our policy and the site has accepted your cancellation, we will refund the service receipt value after deducting the processing fee within 14 days from the date of acceptance of such cancellation.
In the unlikely event that the participating Merchant delivers a wrong item, User has the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the participating Merchant can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), its staff should inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. User has the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund. We are not responsible for wrong or partial delivery. The issue and payouts for the same has to be settled directly with the participating Merchant.
License to use site
Unless otherwise stated, livzada.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the site and material on the site. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this site (including republication on another site);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the site;
- show any material from the site in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this site for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the site; or
- redistribute material from this site [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution by livzada.com, it may only be redistributed.
Other product and company names mentioned on the Website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All content provided by third party are subject to their respective terms and conditions.
You must not use this site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this site without livzada.com’s express written consent.
You must not use this site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this site for any purposes related to marketing without livzada.com’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this site is restricted. livzada.com reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this site, or indeed this entire site, at livzada.com’s discretion.
If livzada.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this site or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
livzada.com may disable your user ID and password in sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, ratings, scores, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this site, for whatever purpose.
You grant to livzada.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to livzada.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or livzada.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the site that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
livzada.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this site, or stored on livzada.com’s servers, or hosted or published upon this site.
Notwithstanding livzada.com’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, livzada.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this site.
Compliance with Applicable Laws:
The Site and the Services are all based and operated in the India. We make no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the India. If you access the site, the Services, or the Content from outside of the India, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for the consequences thereof. Whether inside or outside of the India, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
This site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. livzada.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this site or the information and materials provided on this site.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph,livzada.com does not warrant that:
- this site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
livzada.com will not be liable to you whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this site:
- to the extent that the site is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if livzada.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all required equipment needed for access to and use of this Website and all charges related thereto. livzada.com shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of this Website.
By using this site, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this site disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this site.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, livzada.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against livzada.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the site.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this site disclaimer will protect livzada.com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as livzada.com.
If any provision of this site disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this site disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify livzada.com and undertake to keep livzada.com and its owners, partners, employees, associates, indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by livzada.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of livzada.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by livzada.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to livzada.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way,livzada.com may take such action as livzada.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the site, prohibiting you from accessing the site, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the site, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the site and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to, or advertisements for, third party web sites (collectively, “Third Party Sites”) (for example, social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter). Such Third Party Sites are not under the control of livzada.com and livzada.com is not responsible for any Third Party Sites. livzada.com provides links to these Third Party Sites only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites. You agree that you use all Third Party Sites at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable service provider’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. User shall make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any Third Party Site.
livzada.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty as a result of any delay in or failure to deliver or otherwise perform hereunder due to any cause beyond livzada.com’d control, including, without limitation, acts of the User, stoppage or other governmental act, regulation or request affecting the conduct of livzada’s business, fire, explosion, accident, theft, vandalism, riot, acts of war, strikes or other labour difficulties, lightning, flood, windstorm or other acts of God.
livzada.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this site from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
livzada.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with livzada.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Laws, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
Version: updated January 15, 2016
Winveda Ecommerce Services LLP is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Under registration number AAE-0620.
Winveda Ecommerce Services LLP, No. 798, bw 24 and 25 Cross, 52 Main, KS Layout, Bangalore 560078